What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

Omega Pro 48

I sold this brush because I did not like the chrome handle. It seemed like my fingerprints would get it dirty within seconds. However, I saw some Zenith Chrome handle brushes where the handle sort of has a patina on it. It looked vintage and good on the eyes. So, I purchased this one again and am excited to see it in action!

Omega Pro 48.jpeg

Omega Pro 48

I sold this brush because I did not like the chrome handle. It seemed like my fingerprints would get it dirty within seconds. However, I saw some Zenith Chrome handle brushes where the handle sort of has a patina on it. It looked vintage and good on the eyes. So, I purchased this one again and am excited to see it in action!

View attachment 993366

Man i love this brush, it was the first brush i got and it's still in my rotation, but i don't think you are going to get a patina on this one, you see Zenith makes metal handle brushes with a crome finish (coat) on them, but the handle in this Omega is made of plastic with chrome-color paint

Man i love this brush, it was the first brush i got and it's still in my rotation, but i don't think you are going to get a patina on this one, you see Zenith makes metal handle brushes with a crome finish (coat) on them, but the handle in this Omega is made of plastic with chrome-color paint
Hmm. Oh wells. I'm still excited to try it out. I didn't like the humongous size at first but now I'm used to big brushes.

Yaqi 26mm Moka Express Two Band Badger. My first Badger brush. It was on sale on aliexpress for $31 Canadian. It was hard to pass up on.

Attachments

• YaqiMocha.jpg
    YaqiMocha.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 14
Yaqi 26mm Moka Express Two Band Badger. My first Badger brush. It was on sale on aliexpress for $31 Canadian. It was hard to pass up on.
It's a good brush. Big knot and big handle. The knot does take a while to clean up and rinse but once you do that, it gives a nice big splay on the face for a soft and scrubby feel.

Top Bottom