What's new

Popov pocket wallet

I just got a Popov pocket wallet out of the mailbox today and am seriously impressed. transferred all my cards and things from the old wallet and they all fit snuggly now, looser later I'm sure. I pondered the possibility, and went ahead and executed pulling the money clip out of the old wallet, cut my new one (with a Feather super Pro SS/AC blade for crossthread points) so that the clip would sit level (because I do carry cash, and sometimes different currencies, and I like one package) and I'm good to hook. I may need to round the corners at some point.

535FF23C-5043-4361-8FB2-A457317A8596.jpeg
0EA6AED5-AE68-4097-8658-B65B2F9DDDF3.jpeg
3631FEB4-1A6F-4AC9-8B33-53CDE0B8786C.jpeg

The card pockets will loosen a bit but your cards will remain securely in place. I carry the Popov traditional billfold and love it. Received a passport cover and razor case for Christmas and enjoy them as well. Enjoy.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Nice wallet, I have a front pocket wallet from Rogue industries which I love. I do like yours as well. Never been into money clips though.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Love my Popov wallet, passport cover, Dopp bag, 2 notebook covers. Switched over from a Saddleback wallet, even though it had a bit more room and looks to be heavier duty.

Top Bottom