What's new

Place Your B&B DVD Orders Here

Diablonyc2 said:
I find now that I have the DVD and saw both DE methods and Straight edge I am using both interchangebly. DE when I need the quick shave -- and the Straight edge when I have time (need to wake up earlier because I need to get my technique down better).

I really cannot think of anything Nick did not think of in the DVD -- it cover practically everything a newbie can think of.

Wow -- the netherlands. Your DVDs are known Worldwide!:cool:
Great thats good to know Diablo, already paid for the DVD its up to Nick's gracious now to get it to me. really I tried finding dvd's about shaving its mind blowing no one takes shaving serious ! I almost had a cut yesterday but in time could stop it , im sure with a feather blade I would have gotten a cut.. also the proraso cream is much better then all the foam in a can I always used and all in all it was not as close as the Mach3 because im a beginner the razor burn was way less and the next day my face felt better then with a Mach3 irritation recovery wise.

a DVD?! wow cool! I want in....does it show DE shaving, though? That's what I'm really interested in seeing, other techniques from DE users to compare to the way I do it, and maybe improve. Do you take credit card payment through paypal? I'd be more than willing to indemnify you for the credit card service fee PP charges of course.

Chris,

I'm glad you like it!

John,

It does include DE shaving, below are some links that might give you a better idea:

B&B DVD
B&B DVD - Ready to Rock and Roll
B&B DVD Preview

Just so you know, Tuesday will be the last day I ship DVDs for pretty much a month, so if you're interested (and don't want to wait a month), have your order in by Monday.

-Nick

Yes today the dvd finally made its loooong journey...

Dumped it into the player. most of the stuff about products I already knew because im getting almost no sleep reading all about shaving from this forum and SMF. but the methodshaving was super interesting ! how ackward the Cube.

learned something there I need to touch up with cutting balm and saw how going against the grain can improve the closeness of the shave.

good job on it.. didnt watch it all yet but sofar.. :thumbup1:

amazing the brush differences makes you wonder again which one to get :w00t:

I think the point of getting nicks is when you go careless against the grain I didnt do it the first few shaves no nicks there ,my 6th shave I got two nicks. I did go against the grain but I have no Alumn stick.. :mad: this happened due to Derby Blades so I guess the Israeli's are good beginner blades...

-Rene

Rene,

I'm glad it made its way to you (it had a fair amount of traveling to do). :smile:

-Nick

Howdy guys,

I'm currently writing this post from a hotel room in Escondido California. I've been away on business for the last two months, which is why DVD sales have been suspended. I've received several PMs inquiring as to when sales would resume, and even several payments. I should have the time and access to equipment to do a one time run in mid June. Assuming my schedule doesn't change, as we approach June, I'll allow people to place pre-orders, and then I'll make one shipment. I might have to do this again if I'm still on the road in July, if not, I might be able to open up the process to regular orders again.

Sorry for the delay everyone, I'll let you know when the B&B DVD is available again for (pre)sale.

-Nick

*** Important: DVD orders have been suspended. If you send money, it will be refunded. If you're interested, keep an eye on the General forum, as any DVD announcements will be made there. ***

Nick said:
You're all first in my book. :wink:

I was getting a batch ready for shipping today, and I thought I'd post a pic of the DVD for y'all:

full

-Nick
Nick
I am a "newbie" to this site and I would like to get a copy of that there DVD. Have had a blast reading all the posts and whatnot. Do y'all take mastercard and visa? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom