What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Having some SG 1792 Flake in a Falcon tonight. Been a while since I smoked this. I wonder if we’ll see the 250g boxes again here in the USA any time soon. Maybe we’ll get lucky and Laudisi will take over distribution of SG like they have for GH. Hope so.

Keep an eye out for Cob Plug too, which is the unsliced version. That might crop up, even if 1792 doesn't.

Having a nice bowl of Sutliff Mature Red Virginia in a GBD Rhodesian in the sunroom of our new house as my wife enjoys the aroma. Boxes floor to ceiling bode I’ll for coming days.

I hope all went well so far, Steve.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Keep an eye out for Cob Plug too, which is the unsliced version. That might crop up, even if 1792 doesn't.

I hope all went well so far, Steve.
Yes, going reasonably well. Haven’t really started unpacking. Likely will do kitchen first so we can eat then books which are easily shelved and will greatly reduce the number of boxes. There is really no rush after necessities are located. The Schnauzers are still a bit unsure of things but the parrot didn’t seem fazed by his first migration. I’m really looking forward to getting our and exploring the area; especially the river and creeks.

20210204_130510.jpg

4 year old Escudo in a Fairchild Zulu on the frozen wasteland of North Central Montana. Life at it's finest.

Cool and too rainy to go outside, so I stood by my screen door for this morning's pipe: a straight pot (incised with the legend "Prince of Wales")(?) with a light-colored acrylic stem. Tobacco? The mystery mix that, despite being stored in a heavy plastic bag for more than a decade, still smokes quite well. The pot drew well and produced steady cool smoke. (Amazing how all the skills come back, isn't it?)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Worked hard today moving and emptying boxes. Now having a beer and Sutliff Mature Red Virginia in a GBD billiard. Dogs are napping quietly and the Parrot is munching seeds. I’ve never been a big Virginia fan but I’ve really gotten into this stuff. I’ve been smoking it for days now and the Mrs. likes the room note. Could I ask for more 😂. Yesterday was our 46th anniversary and in celebration, I served the lady cold cuts and cheese for dinner. I making a pot roast tonight to make up for it.

Last edited:
Worked hard today moving and emptying boxes. Now having a beer and Sutliff Mature Red Virginia in a GBD billiard. Dogs are napping quietly and the Parrot is munching seeds. I’ve never been a big Virginia fan but I’ve really gotten into this stuff. I’ve been smoking it for days now and the Mrs. likes the room note. Could I ask for more 😂. Yesterday was our 46th anniversary and in celebration, I served the lady cold cuts and cheese for dinner. I making a pot roast tonight to make up for it.

happy anniversary @steveclarkus !!!!

also equally important that you finally have some time to kick back and slow it all down.

camo

Happy Anniversary! 46 years is an accomplishment. We passed 47 at the end of the year. Some days it seems like no time at all, other days I can barely remember not being married to her. Good luck with the rest of the unpacking and all that goes with a move.

Top Bottom