What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Old Joe Krantz Blue
0EEBD51C-7D49-43D2-AF0A-3DCFC25F619B.jpeg

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
How you like your Wiebe? I have the stubby straight and stubby curved like you. Wish the bowls were deeper. Otherwise I really like them for what they are.

I dont reach for it that often. I do a good deal of clenching, and find it too heavy. I bought it because it was suppose to be a better aromatic pipe. Funny enough, i get more flavors from my cob than the Weibe. Its still a nice pipe.

I dont reach for it that often. I do a good deal of clenching, and find it too heavy. I bought it because it was suppose to be a better aromatic pipe. Funny enough, i get more flavors from my cob than the Weibe. Its still a nice pipe.
I concur about the weight. I prefer the stubby straight with my unfinished bones stack bowl for everyday use. I clench pretty much exclusively.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I hadn't smoked anything heavily aromatic in a while. I brought a pouch of tobacco that I hadn't opened in a while and found some 1Q (I think). It had probably been in there 9 months or more. The blend definitely calmed down some and became more enjoyable as a result. The time in the pouch served it well.
20210127_162947.jpg

This morning, on my 110 mile round trip grocery run, I smoked my third pipe from last night that I didn't get to, at 1:00 AM I called it a night. It was the Arley Curtz with Match Sunrise. Then a Bones bent Dublin with John Bull.
This afternoon I'm smoking WC Blue Ridge Special in the Larrysson 2018 POY and Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend in a Savinelli 320 KS Brown Alligator.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I had a pipe with a friend today. He didn’t have one so I gave him an unfinished cob and a pouch of Half and Half so we smoked and shot the bull drinking coffee. It has been years since I’ve had that experience. I really enjoyed it. I smoked a GBD Lovat with a red Virginia that I’ve been developing a strong relationship with (which is fortunate since I bought a pound of it before I finished my sample).

This morning, on my 110 mile round trip grocery run, I smoked my third pipe from last night that I didn't get to, at 1:00 AM I called it a night. It was the Arley Curtz with Match Sunrise. Then a Bones bent Dublin with John Bull.
This afternoon I'm smoking WC Blue Ridge Special in the Larrysson 2018 POY and Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend in a Savinelli 320 KS Brown Alligator.

110 miles, that's all?? Growing up we went to town every 2 weeks for a grocery run. I thought the 20 mile run into the biggest town (8,000 population then) was terrible. We've been there 35 years and my parents just got high speed internet yesterday. Not because it wasn't an option, because it finally arrived to be an option.

I really like it too. I’m waiting on a Bones restock so I can place one order for a few different pipes instead of paying for shipping on separate orders.
Hopefully will be soon. I somehow missed the release of the majority of the meerschaum pipes he released. A few of them really tickled my fancy.

Top Bottom