What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

View attachment 781114 Samuel Gawith Grousemoor in my Peterson 221 Sandblast Red Spigot. I can only say this tobacco isn't for me and remain charitable in description. Switched over to Squadron leader pretty quickly.

It takes a special kind of fiend to enjoy the Grouse. Or so I'm told.

Exclusive in a Buckeye Squat tomato. Half pint while filling some growlers for after work.View attachment 781344

Are you a chef at a brewpub? What's in your glass? I'm a bit of a beer hound, hence the interrogation.

It takes a special kind of fiend to enjoy the Grouse. Or so I'm told.

Are you a chef at a brewpub? What's in your glass? I'm a bit of a beer hound, hence the interrogation.
I am a chef at a brew pup but stopped off at a different one while running errands... That is Pixelated Sun by Sideswipe Brewing out of Columbus, Ohio. The best IPA at the price point. It is a filtered hoppy wheat. Nice and citrusy. Just delicious. Got two growlers. It was tapped yesterday.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Some Solani Aged Burley Flake in a Savinelli Onda 624KS

img_20170409_174034787-jpg.781415

Attachments

• IMG_20170409_174034787.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 96
Uhle's Bishop's Move in a Rick Black Morta Poker

Really liked this blend the first bowl I had of it, so I decided to try it out in the morta to see if there's any noticeable improvements.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I was pondering earlier, thinking I needed to add a bent bulldog to the collection, since I love the shape and don't have many. That one there looks like it could be a winner! Great looking pipe.

Thanks! I bought it as an estate pipe from SP in May of last year. I had two Savinellis before I got it, but that one was the catalyst for me getting 9 more Savs a span of about 7 months. It's slowly evolved into a dedicated burley pipe.

The 623 is pretty awesome as well. It's the same shape, but with a spigot mount.

Marlin Flake in the HCor smoke chamber.

First time I tried MF I thought it was too spicy, unenjoyable. I jarred it for about 5 months and just came back. Wow! What a difference. Smooth and delicious... I will have to get more.

Started out with some Stanwell Fruit and Vanilla in the morta author, and reading the Sav 320 thread put in the mood to continue with some chunky goodness, so St James Flake in the Al Pascia Curvy is up now. I may hit up my brebbia 602 or Rossi author later on into my work shift, depending on the type of work I have tonight, since they aren't really clenching pipes for me.

IMG_20170410_205507.jpg

Top Bottom