What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Penzance in a Tinsky Cauldron 1* blast, for Tinsky Tuesday.
IMG_20170221_180237867.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
GH Bright CR Flake in my Tinsky tanblast one star cutty.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Old Joe Krantz in my Moretti canted Dublin.

proxy.php

Hirsute

Micah, How do you like the OJK? I am curious on your thoughts. If I remember correctly you hadn't had it before.

I liked it! You're right this was my first time, and the OJK was from you. I liked the tanginess of the red Virginia and perique, and the burleys added nice strength and some coolness to the smoke. Very smokable and enjoyable.

I really enjoy this one! I feel that the orientals in this make a smooth dry smoke with enough spice to off set. Something I could smoke all day!
There is a Bombay extra. I haven't had it yet but I'm told if you love everything in Bombay Court you will love Bombay Extra. But yes, can smoke it all day when wanting something with everything.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Wow your Series III, has some great Birdseye - mine is quite dull compared to that ( will post later today when I might up)
Keep in mind that mine has probably had at least 50 bowls through it. The other side of the pipe is much darker, but has about 7 or so small fill marks and more of a striped grain, rather than birdseye. Thanks, though.

Top Bottom