What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
IMG_3077.JPG
Tinsky Tuesday! Tinsky size 5 Cabernet billiard. Having some Dobies Four Square Cut Plug. Don't waste your time with this one. It's basically PS LTF w a slightly different, worse topping. Tastes a bit ashy and lacks the nice sweetness of the PS.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
IMG_2945.JPG
And now a little special blend from a comrade called Empire in my Ascorti acorn.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Meh. It's a beautiful pipe, I'm just not sure the Zulu shape is for me.
I am getting that way with unbent billiards. I am really falling in love with my bulldog- great hand feel. And, of course, both of my pokers. Billiard, to me, seem to vanilla.

15 year old Rattray's Old Gowrie in a Fairchild Zulu, and GH Scotch Flake in a Butz Choquin Cappadoce. First time trying Scotch Flake. It was absolutely delicious, and it supplied a surprising hit of vitamin N. It could have been the effect of back to back bowls too. Either way I was flying for a bit.

:001_rolle

I have resisted giving up on it to this point, but...

[emoji3]

I have a feeling I may be picking up a pipe from Basil at the TAPS show in April. I have a sneaking suspicion it will be very early in the day. I have a premonition that it will be one of his Bing models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom