What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Had a couple bowls of Arango Balkan Supreme in one of the new Beklers on a beautiful evening while reflecting and thinking about tomorrow's brew day and while Mrs. TL got some sewing in. Good conversation with my best friend.

proxy.php

Sounds like a great night!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Rocking a bowl of GH Black Irish X. Needed to pull out the big guns tonight after a long week. Hello, vitamin N!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm sipping on a Virginia cake house blend from Campbell's Smoke Shop in East Lansing, MI through my GBD Midnight billiard.

Last night I had my first taste of Gawith & Hoggarth Bob's Chocolate Flake through my corncob.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Early Morning Pipe in my Stanwell Brushed Black acorn. Am I the only one who restricts tobacco usage based only on the name? EMP is the first smoke of the day, Nightcap is the last, 3P's only in a Peterson.

Taking a couple days off work this week while my daughter is on spring break. Got up this morning and gave the IMP a good cleaning (it was getting kinda gamey), then filled it up with the last of a tin of EMP for a nice, relaxing morning smoke.

Top Bottom