What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Yesterday I cleaned the bowl of my Peterson Rosslare with some tequila. Tonight I packed it with Frog Morton On the Town and had the best smoke so far. The pipe's bowl isn't big yet it lasted over an hour. The smoke was cool, rich and sweet. The ash was mostly white. Very pleasant experience.

Haven't had a beer or a smoke in what feels like forever. In Sendai for a bit. Catching the night bust at midnight and got some time before I go to Tokyo.

Enjoying a brew and some Star of the East in an Estella Pot.

This bar is pretty cool the owner is Italian but speaks Spanish and we talk a lot about cigars and pipes he used to live in Cuba

Be careful, this is Bun-Bun country...

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411120897.007220.jpg

Gawith, Hoggarth & Co..-.Dark Flake (unscented)

Man. This is a super smooth, super strong and super delish blend. This somehow brings back childhood memories. If an old man smokes tobacco it's this one. Scary that I like it! Am I getting old!?!?!? :)

Edit: Puts me on my arse. Strong stuff. Have to break regularly on a bowl. Too strong for me personally, but that's OK. Just take it easy and it's all good.

Last edited:
This afternoon saw two bowls run through the same pipe, my Peterson "The Squire" XL15 bent bulldog. It was very windy out, so I tried out the wind cap.

First bowl: Samuel Gawith Lakeland Gold

Second bowl: Samuel Gawith Commonwealth Mixture (I favor this blend of the two)

$PoD_20Sep2014.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Still summer in Portland, so enjoying SG summer flake in an Academy Award (Comoy's second) Canadian. Yum.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411269470.268219.jpg

Motzek's Curly Strang in a rustic Celtic Craft African meerschaum earlier today (amazing as usual)...
$P1090893.jpg
Just finished a 50/50 mix of some 15 year old Rattray's Brown Clunee and Esoterica's And So To Bed in a Fikri Baki Cumberland Bulldog Meerschaum...
$P1100820.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom