What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Tonight was another journey into my middle earth sampler with tree beard in my Peterson Fathers Day 2014 606s. Not as pleased with this one as I was shortcut to mushrooms and ruins of Isengard.
Shortcut is my favorite of that line, by far. Isengard second. Letting some ROI sit in a jar to mellow a few years to see if it ever closes the gap to the STM.

How do you get it sufficiently dry to stay lit for more than five seconds?

True, it was a challenging bowl to keep alight. I had another later the same day and same thing. Just one of those blends that needs the lighter's regular attention. For a cheap n cheerful blend though I was impressed. It won't be replacing my top shelf gear but it's good to know it exists.

FVF in my recently acquired Tinsky Coral Liverpool. This thing is so long that I actually have to use a churchwarden pipe cleaner on it.

Enjoying it with Adagio's Konami Code Tea that's just weird... chocolate and vanilla flavored with sprinkles. At least it was free.

Hearth & Home's House of Lords in a Chacom S1000 2014 Pipe of the Year...
$P1110525.jpg

My top work horse pipe Graco Duet packed with Russ Snow Drift blend.
It's funny that this pipe cost me so little but has been such a top notch smoke.
Today the humidity is gone again and I'm sitting outside enjoying it wit a glass of capt Morg private stock.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410570526.834512.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410570468.011554.jpg

I've just moved into a real house. After 5 years in units with no yard or workshop I'm finally lighting up to celebrate.

At my new workbench under the house. Just finished a Balkan Sasieni in the falcon whilst hammering stuff man style and moving into a cob of Orlik Golden Sliced. What a freaking fabulous day!

I've been hammering and sawing and drilling and spraying weeds and putting together my new brush cutter. Ahhhh bliss. $uploadfromtaptalk1410571683962.jpg

I've just moved into a real house. After 5 years in units with no yard or workshop I'm finally lighting up to celebrate.

At my new workbench under the house. Just finished a Balkan Sasieni in the falcon whilst hammering stuff man style and moving into a cob of Orlik Golden Sliced. What a freaking fabulous day!

I've been hammering and sawing and drilling and spraying weeds and putting together my new brush cutter. Ahhhh bliss. View attachment 495196

Grats!!!!

I've been hammering and sawing and drilling and spraying weeds and putting together my new brush cutter. Ahhhh bliss. View attachment 495196

Congratulations Rob!

I can only wait till I have my own house. Smoking a pipe who'll hammering, sounds like you're off to a good start!

:) Thanks guys. Note the choice of pipes for workshop usage. Like a dream. As a bonus I just checked garden and we have banana trees, a macadamia tree and a mango tree. Oh my. Gathering harvest and pipe smoking adventures will ensue.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
:) Thanks guys. Note the choice of pipes for workshop usage. Like a dream. As a bonus I just checked garden and we have banana trees, a macadamia tree and a mango tree. Oh my. Gathering harvest and pipe smoking adventures will ensue.
I love macadamias

Top Bottom