What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Probably the last warm day of the year. Enjoyed some Sutliff Ready Rubbed in a Chacom. Later, while shaving my melon with a Lereche Frame Back that hasn’t been in my rotation for years, I was thinking that I should combine these hobbies. I pity the boys that will be coming for my daughter in a couple of years. They’ll show up to a big bald guy shaving his head with a straight on the covered porch (still to be built) while smoking a cigar or pipe and drinking Scotch. (From the bottle of course) That will leave an impression. 😎
With a double barrel leaned against the wall.

A little bayou morning to warm me bones. Literally and figuratively.
6B42E156-5792-49BD-A53E-515731D72934.jpeg

I have 22 tins cellared. It has an almost prophetic reputation for how it improves with age. I can't confirm the reputation...yet...

That said, it is fantastic fresh so I'm very excited to see how it might improve with age.
22 tins of this blend? Holy cow. And I thought I had a problem :pipe:

I have 22 tins cellared. It has an almost prophetic reputation for how it improves with age. I can't confirm the reputation...yet...

That said, it is fantastic fresh so I'm very excited to see how it might improve with age.
You've got me beat, I've only 16 tins left in the cellar. But I do have 17 tins of H&H Marquee Viprati aging, which I consider as good a smoke. I know, heresy, right?

This evening smoking War Horse Ready Cut in an old Peterson 312, I'm working on smoking the floral ghost out of this pipe. Then Watch City One Shot Apricot in a C&D/MM Charles Towne Cobbler. Maybe, if I feel up to a third pipe, some John Bull Royal English in a Icarus smooth stubby bent apple.

Top Bottom