What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
spending Thanksgiving in a cabin outside Fredericksburg (Day Dream cabins). This is the front porch, with my Dragonbriar Prehistoric Cutty loaded with MacBaren HH Burley Flake in the foreground. So peaceful.

7FD3B050-EE84-4820-AE83-53C07DED7F88.jpeg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
A bit of Voodoo Queen in the 2019 B&B pipe. There is something pretty nice in this that I can't really identify. Yes the smoke in the picture is from a cigar I wanted to finish.

2019 Dustin Morta.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Day off after working Thanksgiving. Cold and rainy here in Oklahoma. Trying to finish off some 3 year old Missouri Meerschaums, Missouri Pride.

IMG_0560.jpg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Some Orlik dark strong KY in an Ratray's Angels Share. I really enjoy this pipe. It had a crack in the wood inside the pipe. Apparently I enjoyed smoking the loose wood. The pipe is still working very well. I like this pipe so much that I have a backup that has never been used.

Attachments

• Angel Share-3.jpg
    Angel Share-3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Some Orlik dark strong KY in an Ratray's Angels Share. I really enjoy this pipe. It had a crack in the wood inside the pipe. Apparently I enjoyed smoking the loose wood. The pipe is still working very well. I like this pipe so much that I have a backup that has never been used.

Wow Mike a back-up pipe? I might need to try one them later.

I am with you. I don't know how some of the guys do it. I think the longest that I have gone before smoking a new pipe was 8 days, mainly because I had a cough that I couldn't shake.

Haha definitely. I can barely wait long enough to sanitize it lol. I have been slacking on some of the refurbishments I have though.

New pipe meets old favorite. This has to be the third meer I bought in a row. I think its a trend. Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom