What's new

Pinaud Clubman is King!!!!

I like it and the vegetal too. If I use the Lilac Vegetal like a splash it's really bad but if I use it like a cologne it's really nice
I like Lustray Coachman After Shave even better than Pinaud Clubman though.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

It’s not 100% awesome to everyone’s nose all the time, but it’s definitely something every wet shaver needs to at least try. It’s historically important and in the fragrance landscape it’s pretty unique. Personally I love it, especially toned down with a bit of witch hazel. My girlfriend despises it with a passion.

Mighty good stuff!

CAADD2BB-E34F-4FAD-8A89-594E4FBBC15B.jpeg

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I'm curious as to which colognes you use that compliment Clubman? I'm assuming by combo, you mean applying one later after using Clubman A/S?

I use Pinaud Clubman and Lilac Vegetal as much, if not more, than I use anything else.

Pinad Clubman stands quite well on its own. When the mood strikes, I have found that the following fragrances work well with Pinad Clubman: Canoe, Lagerfeld Classic, Original Stetson, Havana, EP Tobacco Vanilla EdP and others that slip my brain at the moment. :)

The Veg smells so good on its own that I always use it alone. :)

I'm curious as to which colognes you use that compliment Clubman? I'm assuming by combo, you mean applying one later after using Clubman A/S?

just going by numbers and compliments in stores, gas stations, etc.......

I would say Clubman paired with Peksniff's "Professional" by far. this combo seems to be highly pleasing to the fairer sex.

Professional description is listed as Lemon Cedar Amber......I smell cedar.

Clubman can be put in antique Clubman bottles!!!!

20200918_122951.jpg

camo

I’ve only tried a few, this, Proraso red, and Brut 33.

I’ve tried the following once or twice each: Jade East, Skin Bracer, a couple spray samples from Chiseled Face, and just recently vintage yellow Aqua Velva.

Pinaud Clubman is by far my favorite. If there is a special day of any sort, I wear Pinaud Clubman.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
It's been a long time since I had a bottle of Pinaud Clubman. I do have a bottle of Lustray Coachman though. I think they're about the same scent.

It's been a long time since I had a bottle of Pinaud Clubman. I do have a bottle of Lustray Coachman though. I think they're about the same scent.

I was on the Pinaud website and saw there is Pinaud bay rum and Lustray bay rum. I wondered if they were the same scent.

Reactions: jmd

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I was on the Pinaud website and saw there is Pinaud bay rum and Lustray bay rum. I wondered if they were the same scent.

I've never tried Lustray Bay Rum...but...I don't think it's the same scent as Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum.

Pinaud Clubman is great stuff, as long as you decant it to a glass vessel. If you don't, it has the smell of skunk or cheap weed. Take your choice.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Wow! After over 35 years of Clubman love, I believe The King has been dethroned ... at least for me. It's @Marco 's fault! This arrived this afternoon and I cannot stop smelling it! Still love Clubman, of course (and The Veg), but this stuff is fabulous!

Floid.jpg

Top Bottom