What's new

PIF

As many of you guys know, I recently had a bunch of vintage razors from my collection for sale to make room for some new stuff. A few of them didn’t sell, so I decided that instead of throwing them on the Bay, I’d PIF them to some beginning DE shavers on here. This is the first razor I am PIFFING:
D4C02C9B-24E9-4651-83B6-023F222D5586.jpeg

It is an R4 (1971) Black Handle Super Speed. It’s in good shape and is a good shaver. I will also throw in a tuck of blades to the winner.

To enter the PIF, please be new to DE shaving. I’m not gonna check every entrants info, we’ll just go on the honor system like adults. I have placed 3 opened tucks of blades on my desk. All you have to do to win is guess how many total blades remain in the tucks. First one to get it right wins, and I will send you a PM. Shipping is on me, CONUS only. Good luck!
8BE9BC71-E049-41BC-A175-859A600A935C.jpeg

My man. Respectfully not in, but I’m gonna do one probably end of this week.

As a guy that’s won when I was new, it’s just straight awesome to be able to try new stuff.

High five baby!

My man. Respectfully not in, but I’m gonna do one probably end of this week.

As a guy that’s won when I was new, it’s just straight awesome to be able to try new stuff.

High five baby!
Hey man, hope you’re well! Yeah I gotta couple more to PIF here soon, but they’ll be open to more people. Just a small way to give back to the community that I enjoy!

I can still count the number of months on one hand... if that works for you, I’ll guess 5.
Thanks for the chance!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yeah, I couldn't believe that didn't sell. Too bad I'm not 9 years younger, for many reasons!

So when someone says the right number you will end this pif? So that means our guesses so far are Not correct? And each person only gets one guess is all this correct?
Yep, everyone gets one guess. When someone gets it correct I will make the announcement. Unless nobody gets it, in which case I'll pick names out of a hat from those who entered.

This PIF will run until 10pm EST tomorrow, Saturday the 20th. If no one guesses correctly before that time, I will enter all names of those who submitted a guess and pick from a hat to determine the winner. So theoretically, everyone who has entered so far can still win.

Top Bottom