What's new

Pif, The "Tear your face apart with these blades" Part II

Ok ladies and gentlemen, here is the pif that many of you have been looking forward to.:blink:
Graham-Field prep DE razor blades (quite possibly the worst blades for shaving your face) up for grabs to not just one lucky/unlucky, but 20 winners.
Each winner will receive 10 of these horrible blades selected using random.org.
I won't lie, I and anyone I know that has shaved their face with these blades has hated them! A whole lot of pain is involved if you can managed an entire shave!:death:

So the rules:
Open to everyone in the continental United States. Newbies and veterans alike with at least 50 post.
Just say I'm In and state which blade is the worst you've ever used if applicable.
Also, I ask that the winners right an honest review of their experience with these blades and to re-pif any blades they don't use to someone else.

I'll select the winners around this time next week April 7th.
Good luck everyone!

Since April Onneth is upon us, can we enter and if we win have the "Prize" shipped to a B&B member we really don't like?

Kinda a Moot request as all the B&B members are good folks!

I'm in -- willing to give any blade a shot. My worst so far would be one of the Lord blades (can't remember which variation). Thanks for the opportunity.

Since April Onneth is upon us, can we enter and if we win have the "Prize" shipped to a B&B member we really don't like?

Kinda a Moot request as all the B&B members are good folks!

I love your sense of humor, but no. If you win, and have the blades in your possession, you can then send them to whom ever you want.
Though I couldn't imagine there's anyone on B&B to hate, so share them with friends!

I'm in! Just call me a glutton for punishment! I'll even see if I can video the shave. Or at least take before and after pics

I'm in. The worst blade I've used so far is a Derby Extra. Not an awful blade, just so mediocre it's underwhelming.

I've never met a blade such as yours. I have been able to use any blade so far. Sure I like some more than others... but so far I don't hate any.
I think I am up to your challenge!

I'm IN!

I'm in. The worst blade I've used so far is a Derby Extra. Not an awful blade, just so mediocre it's underwhelming.

The Derby extra is an outstanding blade compared to these things!

I'm really looking forward to reading the reviews from those who survive.

I'm In. and thank you, DCRIII, for your willingness to share around these fine blades. :w00t:

My "Worst Blade" is actually a tie between the Derby Extra SS and the VDH Ice Tempered, both felt "gritty" on the first shave, then ok for the rest of the shaves. I have a Merkur 3-piece that's rated as a 3 out of 10 on the aggressive scale, so even the really bad blades give me decent shaves.

I think the sub-title of the PIF should be "The CigarSmoka/DCRIII Brave Souls Memorial PIF"

Top Bottom