What's new

PIF: The Eight Soaps of Hanukkah - 2019

I'm in. Thanks for the chance.
I'm pleased to announce that we have an international winner as our last recipient of Hanukkah soap. The soap will go (even further) north to @Old-Fashioned Coughy Pot.

Thanks to everyone who's been watching and playing along. This is really a fun project for me and I've enjoyed keeping my eye out for possible soaps over the year. I definitely have enough soap already to give away another 8 next year, so I'll have to think about what will be on the block when Hanukkah rolls around again.

Thanks again!
Bob

I'm pleased to announce that we have an international winner as our last recipient of Hanukkah soap. The soap will go (even further) north to @Old-Fashioned Coughy Pot.

Thanks to everyone who's been watching and playing along. This is really a fun project for me and I've enjoyed keeping my eye out for possible soaps over the year. I definitely have enough soap already to give away another 8 next year, so I'll have to think about what will be on the block when Hanukkah rolls around again.

Thanks again!
Bob
Thank you for putting on this awesome PIF! Has been a ton of fun following along. Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks again!
Bob
Thanks for a wonderful PIF.
Chag urim sameach
Now get a piece of cheesecake on Grand Ave.

I received my soap today. Flowers in the dark. I love the design picture on the tin. The scent is nice. You definitely smell the lavender right off the bat. But you get a base note of wood that balances out the lavender. now I dont know what ozone is supposed to smell like.

Top Bottom