What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF: Fine Shaving Soaps

Happy New Year!

I'm starting 2024 with this PIF for three new Fine shaving soaps. These are the triple milled, tallow soaps discontinued in 2020. The soaps, made in the Netherlands using the same soap base as the discontinued tallow Tabac soap, perform well above their former price. Their scents, although subtle, were each based on a well-known men's fragrance. I accumulated some of these before they were discontinued and have more than I need. I will also include in this PIF a bonus new soap which I have not selected yet. So, you'll get a total of four new soaps.

You can read about the Fine soaps being discontinued here:

fine shave soap being discontinued - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/fine-shave-soap-being-discontinued.598500/

To enter just say you're in. I'll pick a random winner on Sunday, January 7, 2024, at 12 noon. CONUS/APO/FPO addresses only, please.

20240101_095820.jpg

Last edited:
Great PIF. Not in as I already have some of the old stuff. The winner will be both thrilled and devastated---another great soap that is no longer available. At least they'll be set for quite a while.

Reactions: Kix
Excellent PIF!! :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Great soaps!! Not in as I am currently working through my Platinum and Lavender pour homme.

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom