What's new

PIF: International New Year Blade Sampler

A new PIF for a New Year! Two people will each win 20 high quality DE blades for 2020!

A blade sampler is a great way to try out some different blades to see what works well for you. This PIF is open to all wet shaving newbies worldwide, with these eligibility guidelines:
- One year or less wet shaving experience.
- Have not had a chance to try a wide variety of blades yet.
- Have not won a PIF already in 2019.

To enter, just post "I'm in", and say a few words about something you are looking forward to in the New Year.

Two lucky winners will be selected with a random number generator, on Wednesday evening, January 1, 2020.

This PIF includes the following 20 DE blades:

4 Feather Hi-Stainless
4 Nacet Stainless
4 Gillette Silver Blue
4 Perma-Sharp Super
4 Personna Med Prep

I wanted to do another newbie blade PIF since there was a lot of interest on the last one, but the guidelines were a little too strict. So, this one is international and up to one year of newbie-hood. If you did not win on the last blade PIF, here is another chance.

Good luck and Happy New Year to all!

🥳 2020 🔔 🔔 2020 🥳

Fantastic PIF! Not in, as I have been DE shaving since 2014; I won PIF earlier this year, and I have tried all those blades with great results. Hope to experiment with other blade in 2020.

Fantastic PIF! Not in, as I have been DE shaving since 2014; I won PIF earlier this year, and I have tried all those blades with great results. Hope to experiment with other blade in 2020.
Thanks, I am trying to figure out why there seems to be little interest. I rang the sampler contents up in tryablade.com and it would cost over $10, with shipping $13 or $15.

📣 HEY, GET YOUR FREE MONEY HERE! 📣

screen-2.png

I'm in! And thanks for the opportunity! I haven't settled on what blades I like best, so this would be great.

In the new year, I have several trips planned that I am looking forward to.

Don't miss the Newbie blade PIF running thorough New Year's Day! Two winners!

4 x Feather
4 x Nacet
4 x Gillette Silver Blue
4 x Perma-Sharp Super
4 x Personna Med Prep
+
5 x Sharp Star (contributed by @Suhrim21 )
--------------------
25 Blades

🎰 Enter today! 🎰

New Year's Day is coming soon. Don't miss the Newbie blade giveaway. Two winners!

4 x Feather
4 x Nacet
4 x Gillette Silver Blue
4 x Perma-Sharp Super
4 x Personna Med Prep
+
5 x Sharp Star (contributed by @Suhrim21 )
--------------------
25 Blades

🎰 Enter today! 🎰

I am brand new at DE shaving and would love an opportunity to try out some different blades. My Edwin Jagger came with Derby Extras and I got some Astra SPs so this assortment would be perfect. Would love love to try Feathers once I get my technique down. I'm in!

I was fortunate to receive a razor blade sampler PIF from @garyg Today and am now "not in". It would not be right to possibly take away a sampler from someone else. Good luck.

Top Bottom