What's new

PIF Closed-BBQ cookbook PIF Closed

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Ha, ha...Hey Mike. That's right, 19 quality BBQ freaks. My kind of crowd. We've still got one more week to see what happens. It's all fun.

Okay I'm in too. I originally declined because I don't have a smoker but I want one and this could be the push in the right direction.

Thanks for the offer!

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Ok, I'm in too.

Okay I'm in too. I originally declined because I don't have a smoker but I want one and this could be the push in the right direction.

Thanks for the offer!

Like Marshal McCloud (Dennis Weaver for those youngsters here...he was Chester on Gunsmoke) used to say on the tv show McCloud:

There ya go!

proxy.php

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Ok, I'm in too.

All right! Thank you.

Thanks for the offer!

Otto, I don't have a dedicated smoker either. But I have pretty big pit that I can make work.

Like Marshal McCloud (Dennis Weaver for those youngsters here...he was Chester on Gunsmoke) used to say on the tv show McCloud:

There ya go!

proxy.php

Its all because of you.

My mouth waters anytime I'm within one mile from this place. If you're not in on this PIF do yourself a favor and get in!!!! We are talking some of the best bbq in the ENTIRE WORLD here.

I watched the first episode of BBQ with Franklin yesterday. I'm going to try my next brisket wrapped in parchment. I've only ever done them "naked."

It also made me really hungry for brisket, so I got some from my last smoke from the freezer for dinner. Good eatin'.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
"I'm In" members list.

Check to make sure you are on the list. Let me know if I missed you.

1. Claudel Xerxes
2. Cosmos Mariner
3. BK124tt
4. Vlad
5. brucered
6. Purplemonkey
7. Dfoulk
8. DRCIII
9. Gig103
10. Osborn Cox
11. Jason8736
12. DesertJake
13. jzuzphreek
14. MrSpeedy
15. Cphobes
16. Shimsham
17. SO23
18. tukyou
19. rockero
20. Blue_2
21. AbbyW2

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I'm throwing in a bottle of BBQ sauce. I haven't decided which one yet, but it doesn't seem right sending out a BBQ cookbook without some sauce. Besides sticky BBQ sauce fingers work great for turning pages.

$ribs6.jpg

I'm throwing in a bottle of BBQ sauce. I haven't decided which one yet, but it doesn't seem right sending out a BBQ cookbook without some sauce. Besides sticky BBQ sauce fingers work great for turning pages.

That may be true, but then you have to resist the urge to lick the pages.

Top Bottom