What's new

PIF: Blades you DO NOT have (never ending PIF)

Looks like it's my turn. PIF: 5 Ladas blades. Rules are below.

PIF!!!

Rules: Honor System

*Have never tried these blades
*Upon receiving these blades, you will PIF out another 2 blades (or more at your discretion) to another member.

If you want them, be the first to post on this forum and then PM your address. USA only.
I think this is a good way for people to get to try new blades without having to buy whole packs and pay for shipping.

I'm up. I'll offer two (2) Personna Lab Blues and two (2) Treet Classics. Rules below.

Rules: Honor System

*Have never tried these blades
*Upon receiving these blades, you will PIF out another 2 blades (or more at your discretion) to another member.

If you want them, be the first to post on this forum and then PM your address. USA only.
I think this is a good way for people to get to try new blades without having to buy whole packs and pay for shipping.

OK. Due to lack of interest, I will change my selection. I am now offering to PIF two (2) Sharks and two (2) Astra SP. Same rules as above.

OK. Due to lack of interest, I will change my selection. I am now offering to PIF two (2) Sharks and two (2) Astra SP. Same rules as above.

Rob,

These are 2 blades that I would like to try. I can PIF 2 Derby Extras and 2 SuperMax Titanium to the next interested person...

are they the Vietnamese or Thai blades? What kind of Thins?

Oh, yes, your blades will go out in today's mail.

I would love to try some Super Thins. I have some Feathers, Personna Reds, and a few others I could PIF. Please count me in to participate. Thanks!

I'd love the Thins, if they're still available.

I will PIF two Polsilvers from Poland. Any takers?

Last edited:
Top Bottom