What's new

PIF: Benton Clay Vetiver Paradisi

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Wow, this is the first time I saw the pic of the OP (work computer has problem with pics), and somehow I missed that a brush and razor came with it. Oh well, I was plenty surprised when I got it, and that is a good thing. I have used the brush and razor for the last 3 shaves, and the soap for the last two. The brush- EXCELLENT. Just the right size, feels nice and stiff. Have been wanting a good brush, and now I have one. The razor- EXCELLENT. It didn't like Personna Med Preps, but it was on the third shave, and with the Super Speed and EJ89L both the third shave isn't good. Used a Gillette 7 o'clock Sharp Edge today (my favorite blade) and all was well. The soap- what can I say, I am a soap guy. I got great lather, nice glide, and the smell was wonderful. I will be buying this soap in the future. This PIF was a very great one. Thanks :thumbup:

I would love to try this soap. I have been wet shaving for 4 months and have only tried col conk soap and mitchells wool fat. I have 4 razors but number 5 is in the mail and currently only have one brush. Again would love to win this pif. I have only been on this site for less than a week but am so impressed with the sence of community and generosity. I hope to be able to contribute to a pif in the not too too distant future

I would love to try this soap. I have been wet shaving for 4 months and have only tried col conk soap and mitchells wool fat. I have 4 razors but number 5 is in the mail and currently only have one brush. Again would love to win this pif. I have only been on this site for less than a week but am so impressed with the sence of community and generosity. I hope to be able to contribute to a pif in the not too too distant future

This PIF has been drawna nd sent and received and used already. Sorry...keep an eye out for more in the future though.

Top Bottom