What's new

PIF - Aftershaves mainly

Time for another PIF. I'd prefer for entrants to be newbs or for those whom money may be a bit tight. Active duty personnel are always welcome whether you're a newb or not. Also, as this will contain alcohol this is contiguous 48 only.

I'm offering a box stuffed with aftershaves and maybe even a soap or 2. I've put together some aftershaves that would set up a den with probably a couple years worth of product. Balms, splashes, creams etc. of a variety of scents. All told, well over $100 of product. All will be either new or at least 95% full.

To enter just respond with I'm in. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner. The PIF will end Sunday 5/3 at 5 p.m. Central time at which time I'll notify the winner.

I am in. I really need some aftershave. Funds tight all my stuff is back in Texas and probably cant get it. Great timing.

I'm in! Would love to try some different aftershaves, as I can't afford a lot of shaving gear. Thanks for such a generous PIF!

I'm in. Aftershaves is an area where I definitely want to explore more into. With a new son and my wife being a school teacher finances are always tight but we get by. Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in. I'm very sensitive to certain scents so I've been very hesitant to purchase anything so this would be very cool.

Top Bottom