What's new

GIVEAWAY! Master Soap Creations PIF

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
That may be true, but I'm afraid my wife might have put them there!
You got it werser than me! I at least can sleep with both eyes closed since I started drawing "so called Social Security"....... She's keeping me around so long that she wants to buy another freezer just to keep the checks rollin' in!

I got it rough, I tell ya!

I’m in!! I have never heard of these products so even if I don’t win, thank you for bringing this magnificent soap to my attention. Fantastic PIF & very generous!!

I was actually thinking of trading my Gillette Slim for soaps to try before hosting it as a PIF. The only soap I know is Proraso and need to venture out.

I am in please!

Great PIF!

This PIF got knocked to the second page, so it's time to finish it.

A random name picker is too easy and boring, so instead the entrants were forced to fight to the death! Each name was picked randomly by a name picker and then each name was assigned an avatar. Our courageous avatars faced each other in glorious gladiator style combat until only one was left standing. These fine warriors were blindly drawn from a hardy bag of skittles.

The battle arena flowed with blood and gore---I mean sugar and artificial colorings.
1693236676208.png

1693236707364.png

hugosf and latherati dealt each other fatal blows and neither advanced. We wound up with a three way contest between SWCT, animalcatcher, and DEgeezer in which animalcatcher fell. In the end DEgeezer used his years of experience and hard earned knowledge to vanquish the young upstart SWCT.

@DEgeezer It's time to select your prize. Pick either one soap and one splash, or two soaps, or two splashes and let me know.

Thanks to all for playing!

(Not being a Skittles fan, there was no sadness seeing mine and others pulverized!!)
I must admit that I'm not a huge fan now and stole these skittles from a large bag my mother had sitting on her desk. To keep a clean conscience I did leave her a can of Cherry Dr. Pepper and a can of Strawberries and Cream Dr. Pepper---memories of childhood slaughter and inspiration had struck and I had to act.

Top Bottom