What's new

GIVEAWAY! Master Soap Creations PIF

It's time for me to do another PIF! @kaufdrop27 did a razor PIF which Tanuki won. @Tanuki was then inspired to run his own razor PIF which I won. Let's keep the momentum rolling. I don't have a razor to pass on, but how about some soap/splash?

One soap maker that seems to fly under the radar is Master Soap Creations. His Apricot Pie is the only soap my wife told me get after using a sample and the Frosted Spearmint is sure to wake you up (in line with a Stirling Glacial.) The winner gets to go to the Pasteur's website and pick between one soap and one splash, or two soaps, or two splashes. I'll purchase them and have them shipped to the winner. (Personally, I'd try the two soaps Bloom and Grapefruit.)

Sorry, but it's the usual continental US only restriction as well as you've never tried a Master Creations product before. You must be a member with 5 quality posts before this thread started. This will run a few days before a winner is chosen randomly.

Get in while you can!

Last edited:
I love learning about new (to me) products and appreciate the chance to try them. Thanks for the generous offer!

I'm in with much gratitude.

I am not in. Very generous offer. I still got enough of the cheap stuff that I need to finish first. No more holding

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Disrespectfully not in my friend! My lovely best friend, AKA "the War Department" is a great human bean, but I am afraid that I would win, and then I'd have to explain to her that I decided to try and win a product or products that I have no real need for, and that would lead to a life lesson aimed at me about "needs vs wants" and with my luck she'd be in a bad mood at the time the PIF arrived here, which would make matters even werser......and I just don't have the strength for all the drama my friend.

@FarmerTan Just do what I do and blame it on the dog.

Who could be mad at this?
1692651604230.png

She thoroughly inspects every package and it's contents. If she approves it stays.

Top Bottom