What's new

Pictures - The Captain has prototypes to vote on!

These are prototypes of our forthcoming Soap Locker. It is a nice upgrade to transfer your soap or cream into a classy ceramic container that is a visual pleasure. But which design is the most popular? We are about to find out - please rank these four in order of preference. So the first one you list is the one you like the most, and so on.

The first picture shows you how the lid will look on all of them. It is secure in place with just enough overhand to easily grip with your fingertips. (The #3 Soap Locker had our signature logo pop off when in the kiln, that is why it is missing.) The interior dimensions are right at 3 3/4" and they stand 2" tall so a full size puck will drop right inside. These dimensions will vary slightly which is part of the charm of hand made pottery. Pricing will come in about $28.00 or so - not quite clear yet but that will be close.

So go ahead and look them over. Then rank them from 1 - 4 as to your personal preference. Feel free to share observations / critiques / etc.

IMG_7276.jpeg

IMG_7272.jpeg

IMG_7273.jpeg

IMG_7274.jpeg

IMG_7275.jpeg

They are all beautiful. Unfortunately for my wallet, but fortunately for yours, I could see one of each in different colors all in a line. Or maybe 4 of the same in different colors.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Scott: 1# is the only one for me with the rounded bottom. I fear the soap would be difficult to load from the strait walls and bottoms at the end. Plus I like round bottoms.
And you cannot lie?

I love them all. If I had to pick ONLY two I would have a very difficult time choosing between 1 and 2.

Not much help, I am afraid Cappy my friend.

Last edited:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Thanks, Scott.

I've been waiting for these prototypes to show up...

First for me: #1. Both the container and the lid are the nicest imho. It looks like a mature product.
Second: #4 base....with the #1 top or the #3 top.
Third: #3 base... the top is also nice but I think I still prefer the #1 top the most.
Fourth: #2.... the whole product leaves me a bit cold. It doesn't have the same design flare as some of the others.

Top Bottom