What's new

Pictures - The Captain has prototypes to vote on!

Damn you! Here I am, happily succeeding in my annual sabbatical and this morning I think, hey--I haven't read any posts in weeks. Let me see if there's anything interesting. And now I'm thinking "I'd drop out of the sabbatical for one of these!" Great job!

Damn you! Here I am, happily succeeding in my annual sabbatical and this morning I think, hey--I haven't read any posts in weeks. Let me see if there's anything interesting. And now I'm thinking "I'd drop out of the sabbatical for one of these!" Great job!

Hang in there, AZBronco; you're approaching the halfway point. If you really want one, I'll buy one and set it aside for you and we can arrange for delivery in January. Good luck with the rest of the sabbatical.

Thanks guys, for the feedback. As you can see it wasn't even close - #1 it is!

I did purchase three pucks from different manufacturers to work on the sizing. As it turns out we are going to shrink what you see here. These are all 4" across the top rim and the first production run will be 3 1/2" across the top rim. That does not sound like much but it has a huge impact volume-wise.

We are also going to add small spikes or pegs in the bottom, just a couple of them. This way you can impale the puck of soap onto them and will not have to chase the puck around the bottom. For now we are going to release in Gunmetal only and they will be priced perhaps a bit over $30.00. Pricing is not clear yet. Once we have the first production run timed and finished that will dictate price.

Timeframe: We are confident the first run will be ready to ship by the end of July, perhaps a week or so earlier. If you don't get in on this first run, fear not. The next run will be available by the end of August or so.

@Captain Pre-Capsize, I hope this finds you in good health. I don't know what plans you might have for the new CC Soap Locker prototypes, but the Saint Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser is coming up soon... just sayin' :cool:

By the way, I am LOVING my soap locker that I received a little over a month ago and have been using every day since it arrived. And while I initially voted for prototype #1 and then later changed to #3, I probably will not be ordering #1 in gunmetal because it is just too similar to the one I currently have. But that doesn't mean I'm opposed to ordering one in a different color down the road if that option becomes available. Again, thank you for a truly wonderful product.

And if prototype #3 makes it to the auction, you can expect a bid (or two) from me even though it suffered the "wardrobe malfunction" and doesn't have the CC signature logo :cool:

Be well and stay safe...

Last edited:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Even if you didn't need a soap jar for soap, you guys realize, that these jars would be also perfect for candy dishes? And I am sure some might even want to use these to store their loose change, you know, for the dinosaurs out there, who still feel the need to tender cash, instead of swiping the debit card lol.

for the dinosaurs out there, who still feel the need to tender cash, instead of swiping the debit card lol.

I've never had cash money declined, but my credit cards have been refused many times....our internet is down, we no longer accept that carrier, etc.

My personal favorite was my credit card provider's fault. I think it was Visa. I have two accounts with them. One I don't use and the other is my main account. I sent in my payment and they applied it to the one with a zero balance and then immediately stopped the use of the main one for none payment!

Yes, I still right checks occasionally and my checks have 19__ on them for the year. I'm the old school king around here!

My personal favorite was my credit card provider's fault. I think it was Visa. I have two accounts with them. One I don't use and the other is my main account. I sent in my payment and they applied it to the one with a zero balance and then immediately stopped the use of the main one for none payment!
This is not possible. You were logged into the wrong account and paid money into the wrong account. If you have two separate accounts there is nothing linking them. They are as different as yours and mine. Banks suck, but don’t blame them for your own mistakes. 😜

This is not possible. You were logged into the wrong account and paid money into the wrong account. If you have two separate accounts there is nothing linking them. They are as different as yours and mine. Banks suck, but don’t blame them for your own mistakes. 😜
Didn't pay it online. Paid it through the mail with a check.

I will admit that I once sent the check to the wrong provider once though and got hit with a late payment fee after I figured it out.

@Captain Pre-Capsize, I hope this finds you in good health. I don't know what plans you might have for the new CC Soap Locker prototypes, but the Saint Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser is coming up soon... just sayin' :cool:

<SNIP>

Be well and stay safe...
Scott @Captain Pre-Capsize, please accept my apology. It is not my place to suggest what is or isn't donated to charity, and definitely not when it is at the expense of someone else. You have on so many occasions expressed generosity beyond belief. I meant no disrespect.

Scott @Captain Pre-Capsize, please accept my apology. It is not my place to suggest what is or isn't donated to charity, and definitely not when it is at the expense of someone else. You have on so many occasions expressed generosity beyond belief. I meant no disrespect.

It never crossed my mind there was any disrespect, no worries in the least.

We have a history of supporting the annual fundraiser with our products and look forward to it every year. During the year we do our best to foster the community that B&B is so well known for. Our contests and PIFs are part of that and inject some fun into life.

Top Bottom