What's new

Pics of the world's crappiest coffee.

I really wonder about this. All kidding aside, how does one distinguish civet dung from say, ocelot dung, or orangutan dung for that matter. Now, I know that certain animals do leave telltale scat, but to find 1lb of coffee-laden civet scat one would have to constantly scour the jungle for cast-aside excrement.

Easy. Civet dung has cherries in it.

I'd like to think its someones job to follow around these animals with a little doggie-bag, like those folks walking their dogs. :lol: It must be something like that to charge so much!

full

:lol::lol: This is just way too funny, had to give it a bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
I broke down and bought half a pound from Animal Coffee, splitting it with a friend. Brewed it in my French Press, and I must confess it was truly excellent coffee. Not the best coffee I've ever tasted, but certainly right up there. Smooth, earthy, with an astonishingly long finish. My wife, who usually adds cream (not milk,) to her coffee says that this is meant to be consumed black. We will have our third and final cup tomorrow morning. Don't think I'll buy it again, but it was one of the items on my bucket list, and frankly, I'm glad I did it.

Top Bottom