What's new

Photo of the Day

With the sun behind, a view of the beach

proxy.php

Thank you very much gents :001_smile

A photographer photographing a photographer photographing
- and no, I don't stutter :wink:

proxy.php

Yes it is a ship. Unfortunately I didn't bring my long lens that day, I would have loved a zoomed-in photo of the ship and the sun.

This was the best I could do with my 24-70 mm
proxy.php

Since we are doing sunsets....

P5034756 by Stefan Madru, on Flickr

Shot on a tripod (not really needed but since I was doing filters and stuff I preferred using it) with my beloved Zuiko 14-54 f/2.8 - 3.5 II on my EM-1, using an MMF-3 adapter.

I used a 3 stops degraded filter which I am pretty sured I tilted sideways for this photo, 1/50 s, f/4.5 at 14 mm, ISO 100.

Hope you like it.

Gorgeous sunsets Gents!

Shot on a tripod (not really needed but since I was doing filters and stuff I preferred using it) with my beloved Zuiko 14-54 f/2.8 - 3.5 II on my EM-1, using an MMF-3 adapter.

I used a 3 stops degraded filter which I am pretty sured I tilted sideways for this photo, 1/50 s, f/4.5 at 14 mm, ISO 100.

Hope you like it.
And people say Micro 4/3 doesn't have the dynamic range to shoot landscapes and sunsets. Beautiful colors, I love my little Panny, not regretting buying into system a bit!:thumbup1:

Gorgeous sunsets Gents!

And people say Micro 4/3 doesn't have the dynamic range to shoot landscapes and sunsets. Beautiful colors, I love my little Panny, not regretting buying into system a bit![emoji106]1:
Many thanks, glad you like it.

By the way, left side of the picture, a bit behind and to the left of the big rock?

That is San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. Won't make you google it. You know it as Dragonstone. [emoji6]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman

Hope you like it.
I like how the sun light glances off the water towards you, great shot of the start of the sun to set in the Horizon.

Top Bottom