What's new

Photo of the Day

Some enjoyed the good weather during the weekend

proxy.php

Been a while chaps - great to see the standard is still awesome here!

Finally been adopted with my new family and here's one of the youngest granddaughter.
DSC02989-copy.jpg

Great to see you back Carl, I have been missing your lovely portraits - she is a cutie, and great job on the framing

I just couldn't resist taking another panorama of this bright yellow field with the blue sky above

Canola and clouds
proxy.php

Ooooh I like that one! I have a few days off for a funeral, hopefully with the extra time I can get out and get something like this. I've been wanting to, but where I am any good shots are a considerable drive.

Love that shot - cute little thing.

I don't really do portraits although I love to see them, but my niece had her confirmation (hope it is the right word in English) yesterday, and my sister had asked me to take photos during the day.
My niece wanted some shots taken close to the church where there was a small wooden bridge, and even though I am out of my element here, I would have to say, I did manage to get a couple of lucky shots.
And just for the record, I have my sisters permission to post them.

Traditional shot
proxy.php

My niece loves to goof around, so had to document that too :001_smile
proxy.php

Hi all,

Thanks to Troy (and the help of my lovely Wife) I've FINALLY (after twenty years or so) learned how to post photo via the Computer. At any rate, here are a few simple shots I took using a "Pocket Camera".

upload_2019-5-27_19-30-51.png

SixCats!

Great shots everyone!

@SixCats! What is the story behind the guy in the face paint? I really like it.

What breed of cat is Di di? Very interesting looking, almost Sphinx like. And if were doing cat shots.
Leo
P1100242(r1rs).jpg
Ash
P1100247(r1rs).jpg

Top Bottom