What's new

Pharmapacks Decent Pricing

These guys seem to have good prices on some of the stuff we use. I ordered the following items with $3.98 shipping. Free shipping for $49+ orders. I've been jonesing for some Williams but couldn't find it locally and internet prices make it no fun. $.97 a puck seems like a bargain. Decent pricing on some Clubman AS and Old Spice.

https://www.pharmapacks.com/categories.php?category=Health-%26-Beauty/Shaving

$Capture.JPG

Pharmapacks seems to sell mostly through Walmart. I've noticed their prices for awhile but never read much here about them. It's similar to Dealsforsalons.com. They have some incredible prices but the shipping is pretty steep and you have to order about 10 items to make it worthwhile as their prices are incredibly low. Take a look at a few:

Refresh Pre-Shave Cream (Green)

Shaving cream 150ml tube coarse beard (Red)

Once again, despite having mentioned them once before, I can't find any information from those who've ordered from them.

Good tip, William pucks at a great price and a nice assortment of Gem and Injector blades.
Too bad they only ship CONUS :001_07:

Pharmapacks seems to sell mostly through Walmart.
Once again, despite having mentioned them once before, I can't find any information from those who've ordered from them.

They also sell through Amazon.

Thought the name sounded familiar, and confirmed that was the seller for an Amazon order I placed on Feb 5. I ordered one Pinaud shave soap and one bottle of Pinaud talc from them via Amazon. No prime shipping offered; was shipped via USPS. Was supposed to arrive between Feb 10 - 15, arrived Feb 11. USPS website showed it was supposed to be delivered Feb 10, but it sat @ local post office an entire day for no stated reason.

I remembered the name because it did not come in a standard Amazon box, or even a plain box. It was packed in their own custom shipping box -- it had their name printed on it and a pull-tab to open like a UPS letter envelope).

This was my first Pinaud purchase (got my first DE razor about 2 weeks ago), so I have nothing to compare it to, but products seem genuine to me.

Looking at their Amazon store front, looks like they easily have over 1,000 different items listed.

Just checked their website and FWIW, their prices on Amazon are significantly higher than their website.

Their prices were the best on Amazon on Feb 5 2017, but compared to their website:

-- The Pinaud shave soap I paid 33% more through their Amazon storefront compared to their website.
-- The Pinaud white talc I paid 222% (2.2x) more through their Amazon storefront compared to their website.

I assume this is to compensate for the "free" shipping when ordered through Amazon, in order to keep their listings at the top of all 3rd party merchant listings.

Last edited:
They also sell through Amazon.

Thought the name sounded familiar, and confirmed that was the seller for an Amazon order I placed on Feb 5. I ordered one Pinaud shave soap and one bottle of Pinaud talc from them via Amazon. No prime shipping offered; was shipped via USPS. Was supposed to arrive between Feb 10 - 15, arrived Feb 11. USPS website showed it was supposed to be delivered Feb 10, but it sat @ local post office an entire day for no stated reason.

I remembered the name because it did not come in a standard Amazon box, or even a plain box. It was packed in their own custom shipping box -- it had their name printed on it and a pull-tab to open like a UPS letter envelope).

This was my first Pinaud purchase (got my first DE razor about 2 weeks ago), so I have nothing to compare it to, but products seem genuine to me.

Looking at their Amazon store front, looks like they easily have over 1,000 different items listed.

Just checked their website and FWIW, their prices on Amazon are significantly higher than their website.

Their prices were the best on Amazon on Feb 5 2017, but compared to their website:

-- The Pinaud shave soap I paid 33% more through their Amazon storefront compared to their website.
-- The Pinaud white talc I paid 222% (2.2x) more through their Amazon storefront compared to their website.

I assume this is to compensate for the "free" shipping when ordered through Amazon, in order to keep their listings at the top of all 3rd party merchant listings.

They also sell on Ebay and their pricing is similar.

I placed my order with Pharmapacks on Friday 2/3/17 at 5:00pm and received the box Friday 2/10/2017.
It was shipped via UPS to a more local USPS.

My take is that prices on Amazon, especially if they are "free" shipping is higher than directly from Pharmapacks because shipping is built in. I think the best strategy is to order from Pharmapacks, as I did, in larger quantities. BTW - I placed the order on the Pharmapacks website but payed through my Amazon account. It did not give me the option to use my Amazon gift card balance.

Top Bottom