What's new

GIVEAWAY! Participation PIF - Today's Your Lucky Seven Day

Today's Your Lucky Seven Day Mailing Update

The 1st batch of Lucky Seven Blades have been bundled up and will be mailed on my way into work tomorrow morning!!

B&B'ers included in this batch of Lucky Seven Blades are: @cranewarrior, @DesertIguana, @LuckyGlenn, @Tathlum, @Filudo, @Mthammer11, @fast shaver, @Chef455, @Juanmosey, @AndyPanda, @jaro 101969, @rockrabbit, @Weean, @Viko, @mikhou, @BigJ, @ButterfaceX, @FarmerTan, @ajkel64, @Garry357, @Z-2, @haulage, @Chad3, @Blood donor, @hugosf

LuckySeven_Mailing_1.jpg

Watch your post boxes for an envelope that will make you day feel quite Lucky!! Lucky Seven, that is!! Please let me know when you do receive your envelope!!

I still have a bit of Luck to share!! If you've been thinking about joining or you're just having a bad day, it's time to turn that around and have a Lucky Seven Day!!

Today's Your Lucky Seven Day Mailing Update

The 1st batch of Lucky Seven Blades have been bundled up and will be mailed on my way into work tomorrow morning!!

B&B'ers included in this batch of Lucky Seven Blades are: @cranewarrior, @DesertIguana, @LuckyGlenn, @Tathlum, @Filudo, @Mthammer11, @fast shaver, @Chef455, @Juanmosey, @AndyPanda, @jaro 101969, @rockrabbit, @Weean, @Viko, @mikhou, @BigJ, @ButterfaceX, @FarmerTan, @ajkel64, @Garry357, @Z-2, @haulage, @Chad3, @Blood donor, @hugosf

Watch your post boxes for an envelope that will make you day feel quite Lucky!! Lucky Seven, that is!! Please let me know when you do receive your envelope!!

I still have a bit of Luck to share!! If you've been thinking about joining or you're just having a bad day, it's time to turn that around and have a Lucky Seven Day!!
Amazing generosity, thanks so much! Faster turnaround than Amazon too 😜

Top Bottom