What's new

Paradigm DB Titanium

@Latherati I’m thinking it will take longer than the end of June. Andy placed orders with Jake a while ago and Jake ordered the Ti. I don’t believe YPM cut any metal yet. It’s a rather big order, too. After Andy gets everything from YPM I’ll say it’s 3 weeks to turn them around. That to me sounds like mid to late July from today.

Jake also has a lot going on, so my guess is probably pretty accurate for now… but that could all change with one call from Jake to Andy.

Hope that helps

I agree with whatever Mike said, 😂😂😂

Had another two-pass shave last night with this razor loaded up with an Astra SP that has a few miles on it.

Two comments.

1) It might just be me, but I have to leave it not fully tightened because I have to have one of the flat sides of the handle parallel to the safety bar. It just feels weird if the corner part of the handle is along the straight edge of the safety bar.
It's not a problem, because the blademis still being held tightly. I just wonder if I am the only one who is making sure a flat side is parallel to the safety bar. I imagine not.

2) This might seriously be the best razor ever produced. Not too aggressive, not too mild. Not too loud and not too soft. Not too much blade feel and not too little. Cuts well enough to get DFS in two passes.

Having said that, Chiseled Face actually designed and made a razor that seems to have been made specifically for me. So while I think the Diamondback is probably generally a better razor, i'm not sure it will ever win my heart because the Legacy is almost completely perfect for ME.

I hope you are all enjoying the DB as much as I am, though. It's beautiful and performs its function extremely well.

Top Bottom