What's new

Palmolive Lather Shave Cream discontinued

I ordered a 6pack, it lathers great and seems to be almost unscented but it just does not ring my bell in the morning.

If anyone is interested in picking up more of these

I have 5 unopened creams and 1 tube used once. I would be willing to trade or send it to you at cost.

Amyn, are these still available? You could be my last chance!

Just to let you know, I know most if not all don't use it or care, but colgate shave cream in the can has also been discontinued. I emailed and asked them a couple questions and they informed me that this product was not being made anymore either. It sure looks like they are out or getting out of the mens older shaving products. I just wonder if skin bracer is going to continue for much longer?

John

I just picked up 4 more new(freshness seal still intact) tubes, jjw, and I definitely don't need this many more! PM me if you want some/all of them, I could trade or sell at cost.

Today I noticed my CVS has 4-5 of the red tubes, and probaly 6-7 of the green tubes in stock. If anybody wants them, let me know.

Scored some Palmolive Cream today at CVS. One red, one green. 1.50 apiece. Never tried it but for that price and with all the hoopla I figured I'd better pick some up.
They had 4 left, I may have to run back and grab those too.:biggrin1:
wb

Like others, I started stopping at all the CVS stores I saw. Some stores
had no markdown at all, and others 50% off...Last night I hit the jackpot
and got it for $.75...Both Red and Green for this price. I only bought 3
Red's so I left a few for others......So I now have 7 full tubes along with
half a tube I bought last summer. I generally use it every few days along
with Williams....

Maybe I'll pick up a couple of of the
brushless as well...

Wow! I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but for those prices, if I had a CVS nearby, I'd load up too! All I can seem to find around here are Walgreen's...their offerings have been less than stellar.

Stopped by one of three CVS's near me today and took their last 2 tubes for 75 cents a pop. Not my favorite smell in the world, but for the price I can't stand to let the deal pass by.

Stopped by one of three CVS's near me today and took their last 2 tubes for 75 cents a pop. Not my favorite smell in the world, but for the price I can't stand to let the deal pass by.

Yep. I did the same thing today too. I'm sitting on 4 unopened tubes but wondering what I'll do when they're gone.

Grabbed a tube of the European classic version today, who knows, maybe the'll discontinue that one too. I dropped them a mail if they plan to also discontinue the EU-version.

Grabbed a tube of the European classic version today, who knows, maybe the'll discontinue that one too. I dropped them a mail if they plan to also discontinue the EU-version.

It would be a shame if the European version were discontinued. I got a tube of this in a trade a few months ago and I love it! Great shave and what a scent! It's so clean and refreshing, which is a lot more than I can say for the scent of the late American version :thumbdown .

What a coincidence! I just happened to pick up a tube of Palmolive Lather at my CVS because my Target stopped carrying Proraso Green. I actually liked it. Then I happen to see this thread about how the product is being discontinued. So I went back and got another tube for 75 cents (their last one).

I'm sure I can be quoted somewhere around here about my low esteem for the scent of the American Palmolive, so I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrit now...I just picked up the last tube at my local CVS. I had some time to kill today, so I checked out the two CVS's within "reasonable" driving distance. It was worth it because I hit the jackpot and got a bundle of stuff. The following totaled under ten dollars:

(1) Red Palmolive (couldn't resist the $0.75 price tag)
(3) Tubes of Gillette SPF15 facial moisturizer
(2) 6.75oz glass bottles of Old Spice Pure Sport AS splash

Who knows, maybe the scent of the Palmolive will grow on me just in time for me to wish I had never bought it because it's gone the way of the dodo...

There is a guy on the Bay selling by the case- got 2 cases myself. It's my first brush cream and I think it will be my goto, at least until I run out:frown:

Top Bottom