What's new

PAL Injector

Has anyone had any experience with PAL Injector razors? I've read that they are more "aggressive" than Schick razors; has anyone found this to be the case? Will they accept Schick blades, and are they as "aggressive" when those are used?

Sorry I can't help. I was kinda wondering about the same thing since I feel the Injector Razor Acquisition Deficiancy Syndrome (IRADS?) kicking in. Hope somebody drops by shortly.
Ernest

Has anyone had any experience with PAL Injector razors? I've read that they are more "aggressive" than Schick razors; has anyone found this to be the case? Will they accept Schick blades, and are they as "aggressive" when those are used?

Since they are adjustable, obviously you can control the closeness, so the "aggresiveness" is not an issue. These are nice looking razors that can use either the PAL or the Schick blades. However, IMO, as a shaving instrument, the PAL adjustables are a dissapointment when compared to the Schick brand.

. However, IMO, as a shaving instrument, the PAL adjustables are a dissapointment when compared to the Schick brand.

I'm sorry to hear that. They aren't bad looking, and are available for reasonable money. In what way are they a disappointment?

I can't for the life of me understand why Merkur doesn't come out with an Injector-style handle. They even have one for the old Trac II blades, and I haven't known anyone to use them for thirty years - unless they are still using them in Europe.

For that matter, I can't understand why Schick continues to produce the Injector blades, but not the handles.

Top Bottom