What's new

Out of the Vault #1: eBay Tips!

Gather 'round friends! Draw closer to the flickering screen!

My team of researchers here in the Aftershaves thread have been combing through the past archives, searching for threads that will elucidate, edify and amaze!

proxy.php

The sights we have seen! The things we have found! Climb aboard and join us for this first of many trips back into time. Click below the Pic!

proxy.php

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79160

Last edited:
Excellent job of dredging, Nid. Good info that everyone needs to read again/for the first time. I see that, as usual for a true grunt, you're doing more than asked, and in a better way as well. Kudos to ya!

...And...sigh... come back home, ClubmanRob!

I've been wondering for some time but too hesitant to ask. Where did Clubman Rob go? Did he pass?

LOOOOOOOOOOOONG story... but no, he's still on this side of the grass. I don't have the time or heart to get into it right now, but perhaps someone else will chime in.

Last edited:
Nid, this was an excellent thread to resurrect--a lot of very useful info in this one....

...And...sigh... come back home, ClubmanRob!

I keep hoping that one day he'll pop in to say hello--I always enjoyed his posts and sense of humor--his comments on the blue bottled Black Magic aftershave were some B&B's finest moments (see The Most Vile Aftershave Ever thread)...

Marty E.

I miss the old Clubman too...even though he would bash the almighty Mandom at any opportunity. :biggrin1: But maybe that's what I liked about him...who else would risk life, limb and soul and square off with the legend that is Mandom? Clubman Rob, that's who. I feel he may be gone for good and we are that much the poorer. Or perhaps (as some have intimated) he will rise again, phoenix-like from the ashes, and grace us once again with his uncanny knowledge of aftershaves (well, those not called Mandom that is).

Top Bottom