What's new

Ooooh...Look what I got. And no, you can't shave with it!!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
:blink::blink::blink:

but ... but ... where do the blades go and how do you shave with it??

:blink::blink::blink:

Looks very nice. You will not regret it the 2010's are amazing. What are the specs(engine, axle, model)?

Here is mine Got it in February 23 2010
proxy.php

Actually, its a 2009 - XLT with the 4.6L 3V 6 speed. Dunno about the rear end. Is there an easy way to tell?

Looks very nice. You will not regret it the 2010's are amazing. What are the specs(engine, axle, model)?

Here is mine Got it in February 23 2010
<picture>
snow :mad3:

Very nice trucks, I've always wanted one but could never find a reason to need all that cargo space. Then again, my 3-5 grocery bags could ride in style & luxury :biggrin1:

Nice trucks Gents!

In theory you could pop a plow blade on there and file down the scraper edge...might get a weeper or two with it, though.:lol:

Actually, its a 2009 - XLT with the 4.6L 3V 6 speed. Dunno about the rear end. Is there an easy way to tell?

The sticker inside the door should say. The 4.6 3V is a great motor form the 2000 km I have on mine. The 6 speed is great. Is it a 4x4? We need more pix. lol. How many miles?

Axel, I've owned many cars that got far worse gas mileage than this truck. I drove 60 MPH with cruise for 120 miles last weekend and averaged over 22 MPG. This was 2+ MPG better than all of the cash for clunker requirements.

Since this isn't my primary vehicle, I don't feel guilty.

Top Bottom