What's new

One house. 3 frags. For life.

I tried this challenge. I’m just not big on multiples from the same house…. So I came up with this.

1 Ralph Lauren Polo Green edt
2 Ralph Lauren Polo Green edt
3 Ralph Lauren Polo Green edt

Can you guess my favorite scent? I should try Polo red. I keep hearing how nice it is….

Oh, that's a tough one. Between the houses of Creed, Aqua Di Parma, and Floris. I love those all these houses for different reasons. While Creed GIT is my personal favorites. The nod goes to Aqua di Parma. Plus, I'm Italian.:c2:

Since I live humid Florida
1) Aqua di Parma Colonia "The Original" for most days. I never really get tired of it and it's easy to wear. I've using this for 20 years.
2) Aqua di Parma Club "Not the C.L.U.B" For my casual outings and never had a bad compliment.
3) Aqua di Parma Leather "Evening or when I when gets cooler in fall or winter"

Dior Sauvage (spring, summer)
Dior Farenheit (autumn, winter)
Dior Homme Intense (special ocasion, I used it at my wedding)
IMG_20220916_215658.jpg

for me i have a LOT of Tom Ford...

If only three ( I own these);

Costa Azzura
Tuscan Leather Intense
Lavender Extreme

I could do Creed if I could go discontinued vintage. Bois de Santal, Cuir de Russie, then I am not sure, vintage Virgin Island Water, I suppose, or Mayfair maybe, although tempted to go with vintage Tabarome.

Otherwise, maybe Pen's BB, Douro, and something. I find myself not all that enamored with where Pen's has gone over the years. though.

C&S would be easier: Oxford & Cambridge, Cuba, 88, I suppose.

I could do Imaginary Authors, I think.

I do not seem to have a vetiver in here, which I would miss!

This is too much work. :)

If you had to pick 3 fragrances, all from the same brand, for the rest of your life what would you go with?

My first thought was:

Work-Bleu de Chanel
Rest-Allure Homme Sport
Play-Egoiste
You’ve already picked my 3… sooooo yeah. Love the Bleu de Chanel the most and wear it most often for pretty much anything.

I'd have to go with Dior

Eau Sauvage for the light duty, everyday stuff
Homme 2020 for the colder weather/evening stuff
Sauvage Elixir for the special occasions

Top Bottom