What's new

GIVEAWAY! On the 9th day of Pifsmas... a Rossi 186 pipe

On the 9th day of pifsmas I give to thee... a rossi 186 pipe. This is a pretty large, chunky, rusticated pipe. I got in in a lot of estate pipes a while back. Did a little restoration and shine up on it. I did smoke it once or twice and its a nice smoking pipe. Just doesn't get the love it deserves in my collection. So I'll pass it along to someone who will enjoy it!

The pipe will be sanitized and ready to smoke when it arrives to the new owner. It has a couple flaws but all in all its a great pipe!

To participate just post an "I'm in". Shipping within the USA only please. I'll let it run for a week and pic a random winner on Christmas eve 👍. Merry Christmas everyone!

20211217_174839.jpg

20211217_174846.jpg

20211217_174913.jpg

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Respectfully, not in, I'm trying to let some pipe love spread around after my extreme good fortune earlier. I think this is 5 now. I may get back in pipe PIFs after 6 have gone through.

But I do LOVE that look! They call that particular rustication "Sea Rock" I think? I think it is an uber-cool and masculine look. Saddle stems and inserts between stummel and stem do it for me, too. That is one handsome pipe! Good luck with those who are in, and very generous of you, Ponycarman.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I’m in in this one. I really like the look of that rustication.
Not in.
That's a rustication I could get behind!
It seems to me that the Peterson rustication is just too severe, and it looks like a good portion of the pipe is missing.
It affects the overall lines and aesthetic.
This is much nicer and enhances the look rather than detracting from it.
pipe_of_the_year_rusticated__11073.1638548526.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
Here is where we are at so far. Jump in guys if your on the fence 👍. The more the merrier!

1.samasourus
2.whisky
3.CapnCrunch
4.kjbarth

Top Bottom