What's new

GIVEAWAY! On the 11th day of Pifsmas... a Dr. grabow grand duke

On the 11th day of pifsmas I give to thee a dr. graybow grand duke. I grabbed this pipe from ebay a few years ago. It was said to have been restored and did appear to have been shined/cleaned up. The shape just never did it for me for some reason so I offer it here to pass on to someone who would like it.

The shape is something along the lines of a "prince". The stain is a dark walnut color and the bowl somewhere between small and medium on size. The pipe is not perfect but in pretty good shape and smokes nicely. It will be sanitized and ready for the new owner before shipping.

Just post an "I'm in" to participate. Shipping within the USA only please. Might let this go a day or two after Christmas then I'll pick a random winner. Hope everyone has a merry Christmas!

20211221_181719.jpg
20211221_181830.jpg
20211221_181810.jpg

Shout out to my Sparta, NC brethren making pretty darn decent pipes for the money! Not in, I have to PIF something out myself before I can jump in another one (personal morals and all). This would be a great pipe for someone new.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Respectfully, not in, but almost!

I figured I should sit these out after my recent windfall for about a half dozen or so. I think this is the 6th, plus I PIF'd one, so I'm in on the next one.

That is a really handsome pipe, IMO. Nothing fancy, but understated utilitarian elegance. Good luck everyone!

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Wait! Belay my not in

I AM IN!

Just counted this would be the 7th pipe PIF since Adam graced me with the LE. And I PIF'd one. I fell like I can participate again now. I finally made an accurate count.

1. Whisky
2. Jbird45
3. KellyG
4. JCinPA
5. Bulbboy

Anyone else want in come on! I'm going to pick a winner tomorrow evening so I can ship all three out in one trip 🤣👍

Not in, but it brings back memories of buying a new Dr. Grabow pipe at Walgreens. They used to have a rack with a variety of pipes, from meerschaum to intaglio, to natural finishes and almost always around $10-$20.

1. Whisky
2. Jbird45
3. KellyG
4. JCinPA
5. Bulbboy
6. Waistgunner
7. bberg100

Last call! I'll pick a winner after I get back home from some Christmas light looking with the fam 👍.

Top Bottom