What's new

GIVEAWAY! On the 12th Day of PIFsmas...a pipe holder for 12 pipes!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
On the 12th Day of PIFsmas, I'm offering up something every member of the Brown Leaf needs: a pipe rack! Everyone around here knows that if you have an open space in your pipe rack you need more pipes! Well, here's the excuse you've been waiting for to buy yourself 12 new pipes!

This lovely compact pipe holder will hold 12 pipes, 4 per each side of the triangle. It was made by Ro-El, probably in the 1960s or 1970s. I'm not sure what the wood it, but it's some kind of tropical hardwood like acacia or something similar.

It's a great way to hold a lot of pipes without taking up a lot of counter space.

One caveat: like most pipe racks from this era, large pipes don't fit well and it's better suited for medium or small pipes in standard shapes.

This is open to everyone worldwide. To enter, just say "I'm in" below. I'll pick a winner shortly after Christmas.

IMG_1809.jpg
IMG_1808.jpg
IMG_1807.jpg

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
So cool! Respectfully not in though.

SWMBO would never let me put it anywhere and my study is too full of pipe stuff as it is. It should be proudly displayed!

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
That’s a sweet looking rack and at the moment, I too have some un-nested pipes. I’ll say I’m in on this.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I no longer smoke and have never smoked a pipe, but that is wonderful, a real thing of beauty. I wonder if you could store razors in there.....

Last edited:

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Still not in, but can we impose upon you to fill it with pipes for an in-use photo? I know, I'm a PITA, but I'd love to see that. That is so unique.

Top Bottom