What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Great Chest workout today! Drank a homemade pre-workout I make up myself, because I don’t like the added caffeine in the store bought kind.

I buy the Pedialyte Sport in powder form and throw a scoop of that in a shaker cup, along with a 1/2 teaspoon of branched chain amino’s a 1/4 scoop of L- Taurine and a 1/4 scoop of Citrulline which really dialates the blood vessels and gives a very nice surge and pump to the workout. Throw in about 12 ounces of water and some ice cubes and shake it all up. I drink it in between sets during the workout.

That workout became intense without even trying. I try not to drink too much of it on a daily basis, cuz when you get used to that stuff coursing thru your veins on the daily?

It’s hard to hit the gym without it because of dependency. I felt like the Hulk in there today though.

:)

Last edited:
Today's ride was an out-and-back on a trail with downed trees, left over from the Whiskeytown fire. We cleared what we could, but some required carrying our bikes around them.

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 1
Saturday: Total Body Strength session using Nautilus Equipment (Chest press, pulldown, leg press, shoulder press, row, leg curl, back extension).
Sunday: Rest Day
Monday: Zone 2 Cardio on the treadmill and road
Tuesday: Total Body Strength session using body weight (push-ups & pull-ups) and heavy-duty resistance bands.

Stay healthy!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Last Tuesday: Treadmill & Pool at the YMCA
Yesterday: Rest Day
Today: Core Day: Planks, Side Planks, Twist Crunches on inverted bench, Reverse Flys, Ab Roller. Extra mile on treadmill, extra 10 laps in pool. Trying to work off a bunch of cheating I did with a bowl of ice cream and a 1 ounce shot of Tequila I had last night.

Don't ask... :)

Top Bottom