What's new

Ok B&Bers, who is going to join me for a Christmas RXmas shave.

On Christmas shave with your RX razor and give quick details on your fun shave....
$Sample-2_1024x1024 (1).gif

To join in just post , I'm in for a RXmas shave.

I'm in. My flock of razors that use A/C style blades will be used exclusively during the week between Christmas and New Years. I'll start with the RX on Christmas to join you. :thumbup1:

Wowee. My max for a razor is half the price tag of the RX. And I'll never buy any Asylum branded products. Having worked in a mental hospital, it's not something I make light of. Enjoy, guys.

Wowee. My max for a razor is half the price tag of the RX. And I'll never buy any Asylum branded products. Having worked in a mental hospital, it's not something I make light of. Enjoy, guys.

Asylum means a place of refuge, a place of safety, so I'm in.

Asylum means a place of refuge, a place of safety, so I'm in.
True that:thumbup1:
ancient juridical concept, under which a person persecuted by their own country may be protected by another sovereign authority, a foreign country, or church sanctuaries

But it's good quality though.

Top Bottom