What's new

OK, any top quality small to medium man purses/swing bags, I need pics!

View attachment 906317

Photo off their website.
I have this model in black.
I was at my wife’s bedside for 2 days before, during, and after her brain surgery and never ran out of food, wipes, snacks, water, and external battery for my phone. I had all I needed and never once did security or police question me about my bag. In fact I have never been questioned or confronted while wearing this bag.
im feeling the Remora.....
0-650-maxpedition-remora-gearslinger-black.jpg

View attachment 906317

Photo off their website.
I have this model in black.
I was at my wife’s bedside for 2 days before, during, and after her brain surgery and never ran out of food, wipes, snacks, water, and external battery for my phone. I had all I needed and never once did security or police question me about my bag. In fact I have never been questioned or confronted while wearing this bag.
im looking at this Mystery Rancher too

0-650-mystery-ranch-schlinger-black.jpg

I just came across this "beauty" by Gucci. "Only" $1,600 and you can look like this. :001_rolle

proxy.php
Jim, that messenger bag is not that bad looking, I may get it but without the Gucci name on it....lots of rappers are into Gucci bags

Tumi has a nice collection of cross body bags-travel totes. Here is one example:
proxy.php

They come in two sizes. My oldest son took a trip to South America last year and used one. He previously had one in leather but said that one was too heavy and got scratched up too much so he opted for the ballistic nylon.
I'm going to look at their leather line up now...stand by for an update.

Tumi has a nice collection of cross body bags-travel totes. Here is one example:
proxy.php

They come in two sizes. My oldest son took a trip to South America last year and used one. He previously had one in leather but said that one was too heavy and got scratched up too much so he opted for the ballistic nylon.
this has caught my attention....just under 400 bucks too.

26202D2_alt5.jpg
26202D2_alt1.jpg

When I fly, this my manpurse.

Single compart but sides/bottom unzip and expand so it can be small or big.

proxy.php
looks nice Mick...but is it sturdy, looks like it may not be functional especially with todays sharper edgy gadgets and devices.

looks nice Mick...but is it sturdy, looks like it may not be functional especially with todays sharper edgy gadgets and devices.

I've used it for over 10 years. Held up well. Heavy duty metal zippers. I don't have it with me at this time so can't offer details.

Looks like this is what I have. Sally Handbag I'd have to measure mine which I can't do. Looks like they no longer make it with the expanding sides function which is what I like about mine.

Last edited:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
This Pacsafe shoulder bag is my travel bag. It’s what the airlines consider a personal item. If anti theft is important, then I would recommend either Pacsafe or Travelon.

This one holds an iPad Air2, portable charger, sunglasses, various cords & adapters, passport in RFID pocket, and still has room for more. It can be worn in front or back. Has anti cut fabric and strap.
5708AD38-F4AD-45DF-8488-AAD887AAD5F6.jpeg

This Pacsafe shoulder bag is my travel bag. It’s what the airlines consider a personal item. If anti theft is important, then I would recommend either Pacsafe or Travelon.

This one holds an iPad Air2, portable charger, sunglasses, various cords & adapters, passport in RFID pocket, and still has room for more. It can be worn in front or back. Has anti cut fabric and strap.
View attachment 906434
What's on the strap.. camera?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Some great EDC bags here. Makes me want to change up from a Calico shopping bag. Thanks for the info.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
What's on the strap.. camera?

Yes. It’s an action camera, Nikon Key Mission 80. As soon as I remove it from the holster, it turns itself on. It’s already in landscape view when holding it vertically, which I like and wish my iPhone would do. Takes both video and stills. I’ve also attached it to a recoil cord from an old ID badge so I don’t drop it overboard or off a cliff.

Top Bottom