What's new

OK, any top quality small to medium man purses/swing bags, I need pics!

Yes. It’s an action camera, Nikon Key Mission 80. As soon as I remove it from the holster, it turns itself on. It’s already in landscape view when holding it vertically, which I like and wish my iPhone would do. Takes both video and stills. I’ve also attached it to a recoil cord from an old ID badge so I don’t drop it overboard or off a cliff.
Now I want one

I have been surprised at how well and how long my cheapo backpack style bag has held up. It is a Eastsport much like this one but mine is an older model. Used primarily as an airline carry on and day trip bag. All the zippers, straps, and polyester/nylon fabric has held up well when carrying whatever was needed. The unobtrusive laptop/tablet sleeve and unstructured main compartment allows flexible use of the interior space. I wanted a higher end cordura/ballistic nylon bag but this one has served my needs very well.
proxy.php

i just bought the hidden woodsmen haversack. small american business. read a lot of good things about malcolm's products so being former military as well i had to try one. it's on sale at his site. have to pay for shipping though. there's different colors on amazon too. more expensive but free shipping. $70 plus shipping at hidden woodsmen.

proxy.php

i also bought a pacsafe metrosafe ls200 recently. it's supposed to have safety features where the zippers are lockable. the strap can't be cut through easily, etc. think i bought it for <$50 at nordstroms rack but i haven't used it. seems like a "city/travel bag".

proxy.php

if it's for work I use a briefcase. everything else, I use my lowepro II camera bag, or my range bag if that is my destination

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
It is a great Gear Bag, a little bit out of my price range but it is a beauty.

That is a great looking bag! I have a canvas one, (another affordable brand) of the same dimensions, i find it too small to be of any use and never use it. It looks cool though.
dave

I have been surprised at how well and how long my cheapo backpack style bag has held up. It is a Eastsport much like this one but mine is an older model. Used primarily as an airline carry on and day trip bag. All the zippers, straps, and polyester/nylon fabric has held up well when carrying whatever was needed. The unobtrusive laptop/tablet sleeve and unstructured main compartment allows flexible use of the interior space. I wanted a higher end cordura/ballistic nylon bag but this one has served my needs very well.
proxy.php
I'm liking this bag...in leather tho

I can't seem to warm to the idea of a man purse. The closest I've come is an old game bag for hunting and an army surplus bag back when I had a working metal detector. The rest of the time, I shove stuff into my pockets or hang it on my belt.

I like bags from Chrome Industries... Really nice buckle/shoulder strap system. The Welterweight Kadet fits the bill here.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I can't seem to warm to the idea of a man purse. The closest I've come is an old game bag for hunting and an army surplus bag back when I had a working metal detector. The rest of the time, I shove stuff into my pockets or hang it on my belt.
Me too. But my needs are shifting. Medicine, the ability to carry something larger than a snub nose revolver, etc., all the crap I cram in my wallet.... the only reason I haven't gone with a sling bag so far is the fear of losing my man card, lol. That, and my reticence of off body carry. But chicks do it, right?

Started carrying over shoulder bags much like many here in the early '70's, it's not a big deal. Be lost without one, can't stand putting more then a thin wallet, change, a couple keys and a handkerchief in my pockets and i want both hands free, gotta have a bag.

I was also an early adopter of the 'papoose' or as they were known at the time a 'snuggly', wandering the streets doing my shopping my daughter along for the adventure.

dave

Last edited:
Top Bottom