What's new

OK, any top quality small to medium man purses/swing bags, I need pics!

I carry stuff, lots of man stuff, I mean kitchen sink stuff.....I love these man purses so I want to keep up with new styles, trends and ideas.....please post everything manly purse and swing bags.....definitely pics too.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Sorry!
I have a larger, tactical MaxExpedition bag. It holds everything and a concealed weapon.

Legion

Staff member
14854-billingham_bag_black.jpg

Billingham camera bag.

When I fly, this my manpurse.

Single compart but sides/bottom unzip and expand so it can be small or big.

proxy.php

Tumi has a nice collection of cross body bags-travel totes. Here is one example:
proxy.php

They come in two sizes. My oldest son took a trip to South America last year and used one. He previously had one in leather but said that one was too heavy and got scratched up too much so he opted for the ballistic nylon.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Ok, this sounds intriguing...any pics?

20024224-3DAD-48CE-B641-8E0F80DA0349.png

Photo off their website.
I have this model in black.
I was at my wife’s bedside for 2 days before, during, and after her brain surgery and never ran out of food, wipes, snacks, water, and external battery for my phone. I had all I needed and never once did security or police question me about my bag. In fact I have never been questioned or confronted while wearing this bag.

Are you looking for leather, nylons, canvas?

I like messenger type bags and have been using similar over one shoulder type bags since the early 70's. I'm not a dress-up individual at all so what i'd be more then pleased to carry might not fit the bill.

dave

I just use a Swiss gear back pack. $40 at academy. It has a place for a water bottle (zujirushi fits great), padded laptop sleeve, places for all kinds of stuff (power bank for phone, fountain pen pockets, notebook) and a pocket for a small fold up umbrella. Of course I only need it when I go to big cities. At home a small briefcase is good enough for all my stuff.

I just use a Swiss gear back pack. $40 at academy. It has a place for a water bottle (zujirushi fits great), padded laptop sleeve, places for all kinds of stuff (power bank for phone, fountain pen pockets, notebook) and a pocket for a small fold up umbrella. Of course I only need it when I go to big cities. At home a small briefcase is good enough for all my stuff.
I like backpacks, but for me I look for variety, so I'm considering lots of modern options too.

Are you looking for leather, nylons, canvas?

I like messenger type bags and have been using similar over one shoulder type bags since the early 70's. I'm not a dress-up individual at all so what i'd be more then pleased to carry might not fit the bill.

dave
Davent, I love the leather look, but im also versatile and do consider other materials, especially if the designer is killing it with the look or pattern.

View attachment 906317

Photo off their website.
I have this model in black.
I was at my wife’s bedside for 2 days before, during, and after her brain surgery and never ran out of food, wipes, snacks, water, and external battery for my phone. I had all I needed and never once did security or police question me about my bag. In fact I have never been questioned or confronted while wearing this bag.
I really appreciate your link to the website, they have a large selection of tactical bags that are durable, I may have a few in mind.....

0-650-maxpedition-fatboy-versipack-black.jpg
0-650-maxpedition-monsoon-gearslinger-black.jpg
0-650-maxpedition-sitka-gearslinger-black.jpg

Top Bottom