What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my Pilot 78G the other day so I just ordered a replacement. Then one thing led to another and I'm now waiting on a straight razor

proxy.php
proxy.php

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271602975363

1966 Gillette SuperSpeed flair tip from Fort Worth TX. Currently in Chicago for the last 2 days for some reason with USPS??????
Fatip Retro with 80 Voskhod blades PIF. Thanks Ulricus, really generous guy.
Tub of Arko from Turkey. (hey i wanted a tub instead of a stick, Ill just smoosh new sticks into the tub)
Alum stone from the middle east somewhere.
A cheapo €2 shaving brush from china that I ordered ages ago.
A gillette Rubie ordered last month from a guy who forgot to set his bay account to vacation mode.

I'm honestly not even sure thats everything though, maybe some bicycle parts too i think.

I'm waiting on...

• Maggard MR7 Razor
  • Omega 11137 Boar Brush, Ash Wood Handle
  • 2 Edwin Jagger Brush Stands - One large, One small
  • Badger & Blade Grey Glitter Shaving Brush from WCS
  • Georgetown Pottery G12 Scuttle (from the Seconds section) - Hamada Blue
  • Parker 99R Razor

There are a few other little items on the way, but those are the highlights...at least until next payday...

Just ordered this in Hamada blue yesterday! Can't wait for this to come in and try it. It will be my first scuttle. I'll post pictures when it arrives. Hopefully shipping is fast. It's also a "seconds" so I'll try to show the blemish as well. I hear it can be hard to find sometimes.

You will be pleased. I did the G12 in black and honestly could not tell it was a second until a very thorough search. Mine has a small pin sized indention underneath the handle. The black also has a somewhat dark green hue to it in spots so maybe that also counts as a "second" but I like the color. I debated between the G12 and the G20 but the 12 is plenty big for me. Let us know when you get it in.

Going to buy one next month. ShouldI buy a second? These things really look nice and should really do the job for what they are designed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom