October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proraso Shaving Cream
Cella Shaving Soap/Cream
30 Astra blades
10 Feather blades
Portland General Store Tobacco AS

I Can't wait and I hope this awful weather in Denver doesn't delay shipment!

Still waiting on a '48-'50 cased Aristocrat from Bulgaria. I won it on ebay the day after Christmas. Good GOD how long does it take??!!!

proxy.php

Still waiting for a Vie long horse/badger and boar/horse brush. Forgot when I ordered it last month. Approximately the 10th I think from giftsandcare.com.

Still waiting on a '48-'50 cased Aristocrat from Bulgaria. I won it on ebay the day after Christmas. Good GOD how long does it take??!!!

I recently sent a package to a B&B member in the United States and it took around a month. The majority of the delay seemed to be with U.S. Customs: they seem to be checking everything that comes in from abroad these days. Ordinarily, it should have taken four days to arrive.

I'm waiting for Ralph Lauren Safari soap pucks from the group buy. I'm really excited! Safari was my primary cologne for the better part of 10 years.

The new Simpson Colonel X2L Best to replace my original shedding one. I love this brush, just a pity I got a lemon to begin with. Here's hoping second time around.:001_unsur
Also, another kilo of Cella, Crema Sapone Extra Extra Purissima. No doubt with this one.
David

Last edited:
waiting for mama bears mysore sandalwood also for some sandalwood milk stuff from her
also waiting for 500 personna med prep blades.
ohhhh also waiting for mytimebathandbody 10x menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom