What's new

November Photo Contest...Contrast

Theme: Contrast

Rules:
  • Entries are shot this year.
  • Post-processing is allowed.
  • When post-processing is used please elaborate a bit on what you did.

Conditions:
  • Winner of the November challenge picks a new theme and starts a new thread.
  • You must be the photographer.
  • One entry per month.
  • Competition runs until the 19th of the month.
  • Voting runs from the 20th - 26th of the month.
  • The person with the most votes is the winner.
Bob L. inspired me to come up with something for myself. Let's open it up a little and go with "Contrast." This could be in a classic photography sense, like a bright reflection off a dark surface, or something like a tall person and a vertically challenged one. Dogs and cats, well, you get the picture!

20180922_195045.jpg

Great entries. I couldn't submit this month. Teaching with Covid ate up all of my time. We went full remote yesterday afternoon. The kids weren't the issue. Keeping the minimum number of required/healthy staff in the buildings pulled us back into full remote.

I have not been able to post photos for the last several contests, but it has not kept me from enjoying the work that has been posted.

my vote this month is for #6.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This is a tough one. I like all 4 of the shots, for obviously different reasons. That giant of a cowboy. The sign, says so MUCH of what has become 2020. The ballpark on a beautiful day, empty. Those kids playing on the lawn. I've narrowed it down to 2 of the four.

Have we come to the end, and does #6 eke out a victory? Please double-check me on that. Great shots all round! If I've got the winning tally, thank you, and I shall endeavor to dream up a December theme. Cheers---StevieG

Top Bottom