What's new

Northern Lights Visible!

Sweet! Thanks a bunch for the heads up, we get a pretty good look at the northern lights when they come out here. I think the best is in winter though, they seem to dance more then!

Not looking forward to this tonight as it will most likely prompt phone calls from my crew tonight as I am the on call persons.....

just ran outside to take a look. First it's too bright from all the city lights, second, way too cloudy. Oh well.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
No clouds seen.....Lots of stars...Ive seen a few Satellites....but no Northern Lights.

This stinks.

does anybody know how far south one might be able to see them? When I lived in north Alabama I saw them several years ago. It was a enjoyable event.:thumbup1:

Hey, we just saw them! And clear down here in Kansas to boot! If I had just looked out and not seen this post, I would have thought it to be heat lightning. Not so. We started seeing flashes and then noticed they had a reddish tint to them. And they leaped across the skies but quite quickly. Just flashes. That is about as good as it gets this far south. Thanks for the heads up.

Regards, Todd

Top Bottom